Winners of the best Contribution to ECTOC

Rzepa,Henry (h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk)
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 18:17:39 +0000

We are pleased to announce the following two winners of our competition;

Alpha-Silylthioethers as Masked Hydroxyl Groups
by R=E9my Angelaud, Yannick Landais, and Christian Maignan

and

Theoretical and Experimental Investigations of the Interactions Between Carb=
enes
and Oxygen-containing Compounds,
by Lana L. Zub, Jean M. Standard, Jerry W. Cubbage, and JoAnn P. DeLuca

Each will receive a cheque for the equivalent of 200 pounds.

The judging was carried out by an eminent Professor of Organic Chemistry
independent of the Scientific Organising Committee. Keynote papers
were not included.

Congratulations to our Winners, and to everyone who helped to make
ECTOC a scientific and chemical success!

Dr Henry Rzepa, Department of Chemistry, Imperial College, LONDON SW7 2AY;
rzepa@ic.ac.uk via Eudora 2.1.2; Tel (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594
5804.
World-Wide Web URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa.html =20

ECTOC-1. Conference home page: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/ using
Netscape, Mosaic, etc.
E-mail discussions: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/ectoc/
To unsubscribe from this list, send the message UNSUBSCRIBE ECTOC to
listserver@ic.ac.uk