- 1/09/98. The Scientific Committee has awarded the Poster Prize
to "Enantioselective binding of an
acridine substituted Tršger's Base to Calf Thymus DNA"
by A. Tatibou‘t, M. Demeunynck, J. Lhomme, P. Vatton D.
Charapoff, M.L. Dheu (Poster 022)
- 29/05/98. A Mirror
site is now operational in the USA.
- 28/06/98. We have (more or less) acquired molecules for most of
the articles, generated what is called a molecular fingerprint, and
compared each fingerprint to establish the "three most similar".
These are linked at the top of each article. You may find this
molecular similarity useful for "serendipitous browsing", or you
may find the three "most related" articles based on the molecule
fingerprint entirely irrelevant! We welcome comments in either
- 17/06/98. Citing ECHET98: A. Author(s), A. Author, Article XXX,
"Electronic Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry '98", H. S. Rzepa
and O. Kappe, (Eds), Imperial College Press, 1998, ISBN
- 30/05/98. A New molecule viewing plug-in called Chem3D Net plugin from
CambridgeSoft, is available for both Windows and Macintosh
- 25/05/98. Please contribute to
our conference photo-album. The ECHET98 album is still
- 15/05/98. If you want to correct entries in your article/poster
this on-line procedure. See here for
- 15/05/98. Please create/add to your registered articles using
- 15/05/98. Well over 100 submissions! Thanks everyone for a
- 14/05/98. Spectra can be submitted as J-CAMP or SPC format
files. Both are supported by a variety of instruments. See here for typical examples. If you
have interesting spectra, do please consider sending them in this
form! Spectra are also supported in J-CAMP format using Version 2 of
the Chime plug-in (available now for Windows 95/NT and soon for
- 12/04/98. Molecules can be
submitted/searched for using
Peter Ertl's JME (Java Molecular Editor). We would very much like
each article to have at least one entry in the molecule database so
that we can create a "similar to" link between articles.