- The Authors and Contact Information:
- For information regarding the animation of the symmetry operations and general content in this web site, contact
Marion E. Cass (Department of Chemistry, Carleton College, Northfield, MN 55057 USA) email@example.com
David R. Rzepa; firstname.lastname@example.org. Some information
on creating your own pages can be found here
- For information about the InChI Indentifiers, compatible browsers and use of the Jmol program, contact:
Henry S. Rzepa (Department of Chemistry, Imperial College, London SW7 2AZ UK)
- For the course content at Imperial College associated with this site, contact Charlotte Williams (Department of Chemistry, Imperial College, London SW7 2AZ UK)
- The Jmol Program: We use the Open-Source Code Program Jmol to
view images and create animations for our molecules.
- Browsers: This page is best viewed with FireFox/Mozilla and Java 1.4.2_5. or
later. MacOS X users only will have to update their copy of
FireFox/Mozilla to recognise the latest Java. Do this using
the following plugin and enclosed instructions.
Alternatively, MacOS X users can use Safari without further