Animation of Diels Alder Reaction Pathways
A QuickTime viewer is required to view the animations.
Each example below is hyperlinked to a table containing the respective GIF images.
Once the following line is added in the .mailcap file:
video/quicktime; your_QuickTime_player %s
clicking on any GIF image in the table will start the QuickTime viewer. Clicking on
subsequent images will activate new movie viewers.
- Reaction of 1-phenyl-butadiene and 1-phenyl-ethylene.
- Reaction of butadiene-1-carboxylic acid and 1-phenyl-ethylene.
- Reaction of 1-methyl-butadiene and 1-phenyl-ethylene.
- Reaction of 2-phenyl-butadiene and 1-phenyl-ethylene.
- Dimerization of 2-cyano-butadiene.
- Dimerization of 2-methoxy-butadiene.
- Reaction of 1-phenyl-butadiene acid and acrolein.
- Reaction of 1-cyano-butadiene and methyl acrylate.
- Reaction of 1-methyl-butadiene and acrylic acid.
- Reaction of 2-phenyl-butadiene and cyano-ethylene.
- Dimerization of cyclopentadiene-2-carboxylic methyl ester
- Reaction of 2-methoxy-butadiene and carbonyl-acetylene.
Return to paper.