Titles of Papers and Posters|
Synthetic Papers and Posters|
Physical Organic, Mechanistic and Biological Papers and Posters|
Citing this Conference|
Global Keyword Searches|
- It is recommended that you use the
Netscape (version 1.1N or 2.0) World-Wide Web browser. To view "rotatable molecules"
you will need to configure it. Try clicking on the conference logo above to see
if the configuration is correct. Other browsers can also be used, although
they may not support all the features.
- To view a contribution, click on its title.
- To directly contact an author by e-mail, click on the underlined author names under
the title. During the discussion phase of the
conference, messages could also be sent to the open forum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This forum is now closed.
- To search for an author name or title keyword, use the "FIND"
button present in the toolbar in Netscape, or equivalent feature in other browsers.
- E-mail discussions for any paper or poster are collected at the head of each paper.
Citation of this conference is in the form;
Electronic Conference on Trends in Organic Chemistry (ECTOC-1) ISBN 0 85404 899 5, Eds. H. S. Rzepa,
J. M. Goodman and C. Leach (CD-ROM), Royal Society of Chemistry publications, 1995. See also
Molecules relevant to
discussion of the papers in the form of 2D or 3D molecular files could be submitted
and were used to build a conference "hyperglossary"
We invite you to relax by discovering some local and not so
© ECTOC-1. September 20, 1995.