- : Participants contributing a poster or article to the conference,
were asked to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words or a diagram
summarising the main points, in the form of an e-mail message to
email@example.com, or by filling out this
electronic form. Full details are given here.
- 6 May 1996: Abstracts were refereed by the scientific advisory panel and
contributors were informed whether their abstract was accepted by this date.
- 2 June, 1996: Date by which authors of accepted abstracts were asked to
submit a full version of the article or poster to the conference editors.
- 24 June - 22 July
1996: Period of discussion of the scientific contributions using electronic mail.
- 16 August 1996: Deadline for revision of articles or posters
or for withdrawal from the conference.
- January 1997: Production of CD-ROM proceedings completed.
- July 22nd 1998: The on-line revised versions of contributions will
remain so until at least this date.
© ECHET96. February, 1997.